My rims are now mounted!!

Looks nice!
I vote exhaust!!
Have you ever used wipe New for tires? It will make those tires shine for 3-6 months and won't make them look greasy. Especially on new tires.

Warren

OP, based on the roads in my area, i would go with SRI or exhaust. Your roads may not have as much construction going on. I also like the fact that now since I've removed the plastic fins from under the front bumper, i have no fear of parking front first.

OP, based on the roads in my area, i would go with SRI or exhaust. Your roads may not have as much construction going on. I also like the fact that now since I've removed the plastic fins from under the front bumper, i have no fear of parking front first.
You taking about those things in front of the wheel wells?

Yes, the "air dams". I hated their look and the scraping over parking stops.
Is that what they were supposed to be? Air dams? I took them off the front & the back as well, cuz they annoyed me with the way they stuck out. Anyone know if they actually anything functional?

Removed the ones from in front of the rear wheels today...

View attachment 2284
Driving in the rain & wind, I somehow got a decent sized stick stuck in the gap between that rear "air dam" & the chassis. I freaked out when I hear this scraping sound, & pulled over immediately! I was relieved to see it was just that stick caught in there, but thought those things were kinda stupid at the same time. Glad to be rid of them, & hope you are too! ;)

They are Toyota's attempt to gain every last inch of mpg, and I'm sure they work as planned. I'm also willing to sacrifice said miniscule mpg improvements for a cleaner look and care free front-in parking.