Mystery Plug Came Undone

I ran something over and the panel under the front passenger-side corner of my 2009 Corolla came undone. I was able to snap it back in, but I also noticed a mystery plug with green and white wires leading into it that was just dangling there.

I don't know if this plug was dangling before the panel came undone or not, but I was not able to figure out where it might go. I put the car up on a jack and dug around under there for a while. Check out my photos of this thing.

I tested all my lights, AC, etc. Everything seemed to still work fine. The manual wasn't much help. Anyone have any idea?

Attachments

Does the car have fog lights?
Looks like it might be the plug for the fog lights, if it doesn't have the fog lights it can be the connection if you wish to install fog light. Not sure, you can see an online diagram for the front end.

I don't have fog lights, but I wasn't able to find a matching plug on the driver's side. I guess it's possible that it's one for both lights. I also couldn't find any mention of this plug in any instructions for fog lamp installations online. So ... it's possible, but I'm not sure. Thanks for your reply.