Need help, could someone with an S Premium take some pictures for me?

Hey guys, as some of you saw there were some TRD Sema seats for sale a few weeks ago, well I bought them and they are amazing, only problem is my car had a manual driver seat before and the new one is powered. I am trying to narrow down what I can do to make it work.

What I need is a few pictures from a Rolla that has a powered driver seat. I need a picture of the fuse box in the engine bay, as well as the fuse box under the steering wheel, both can be taken in just a few seconds by popping the cover off, and what I really need is a picture of the bottom seat and wiring harness underneath. My thinking is that the car is either missing a fuse or relay, or the harness is different. There are just four 14mm bolts under the covers and you can lean the seat back to see the bottom.

On the manual seat there is a larger white plug that goes into a dummy plug on the manual seat, with about 4 wires coming in, on the powered seat that same female end is there but there are about 10 or so wires coming out, so I think there are some missing wires in the existing harness. Any help would be appreciated and I may be able to send some funds or something your way if you help me out!

This is also posted on ToyotaNation.