Need new/ used Parts For Corolla

I’m new to buying parts for my car. I currently drive a 2017 Le. I was victim to a hit and run recently and am in search for a cost effective solution to my issue. I am looking for a website to buy parts or just general knowledge or things to be aware of going forward. To be specific I am need of a passenger side fender and wheel well liner.

A wrecking yard is your best bet for OEM parts. This is standard practice in the auto insurance industry to keep costs down. They typically have their own parts finder network that can locate parts for you, if they don't have them on the shelf. Don't buy the cheap Chinese junk.

A wrecking yard is your best bet for OEM parts. This is standard practice in the auto insurance industry to keep costs down. They typically have their own parts finder network that can locate parts for you, if they don't have them on the shelf. Don't buy the cheap Chinese junk.
Yeah I'd be weary if Chineseium. I wouldn't see much of an issue with a fender or fender liner though, fitment might not be exact but on a budget it would work fine