New 2013 Corolla S

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by maverick01, Apr 28, 2013.

1. maverick01

maverick01 New Member

Hello everyone, I am new to the Toyota world. I just purchased a new 2013 Corolla S and I was looking at the LE trim but was not attracted to the interior/media options of the LE nor was I attracted to the body style. I ended up getting the S for a very good price in comparison to the Nissan Sentra fully loaded that I was looking at. All in all I am very pleased with my first new car purchase. I have heard a lot of great things about these cars so I hope that it lives up to what I have heard/read.

Being that this is my first vehicle that has a touch screen media display, I know that you can hook up a USB drive and play audio files off of that but I was wondering if there was a way to play video files on it. I can imagine that the stock player will not be allow you to do it but was wondering if there was a way to reformat the device to read video files.

If anyone could help me out with this answer that would be great. I look forward to any responses that could help me out with this.

2. Corolla Forum Sign Up!

Join Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota Corolla fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Corolla and Matrix Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Toyota, and have a great time with other Corolla fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Toyota you'll find that Corolla Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Jon

Jon Administrator

Welcome to the site!
  4. BigTime

BigTime New Member

I just bought my wife a new Corolla S model and we love it so far.
  5. Nathan

Nathan Administrator

Welcome to Corolla Forum. Let's see some pics of your new car!