New 2013 Toyota S Owner

Sometimes when I'm shifting,manual,when I let off the gas to go to the next gear sometimes the rpm's don't want to go down as fast as they should.Sometimes it seems they hang up A second or so.I'm trying to find other owners who might have had this trouble and what they did to fix it.

I drive an 2013 s manual and to be honest not looking down at RPMS when I'm driving but have no issues shifting. are you experiencing any issue when shifting or just concerned about RPMS? sometimes I have noticed I may leave my foot on the gas and cause RPMS to rise.

Been driving manuals since 1968. I don't leave my foot on the gas unless I want to speed/power shift.I do shift fast.I believe with fuel injection the rpm's might not go down as fast as A carb.
I have noticed that every now and then the throttle tends to stick around 2500 rpm's.But each time I had the clutch in,so not A problem.But still it shouldn't do this.

It's interminten so I'm thinking their machines won't find anything.I will tell them about it next timevI take it in for servicing ,but I'm not holding my breath they'll find anything

Been looking at mine last few days and they seem to drop quickly. On occasion I do notice they will rev a bit higher but that seems to be the computer to "rev match" when shifting as it only happens on occasion

I didn't know there was A rev match on it.I know the new vette has it.When ya downshift the rpm's go up to match the speed,so you don't feel that pull back etc