NEW COROLLA Exhaust System

Sounds to me like some company is trying to pull a fast one lol. It wouldn't even be a full cat-back system. I wouldn't trust it fi I were you. I got the Borla Axle Back on my and it sounds great. For 300.00 installed you can't go wrong in my opinion.

I think that "setup" looks like similar to the black muffler that SET is selling as the XSP package for the Corolla. It might be them trying to sell individual parts to consumers directly.

Way too much money. Looks like Borla has them now. They didn't make them for '14's last year when I got mine, but I just saw them online.

Does this fit the LE?
the S- type will definitely bolt in to the LE model BUT i don't think it will clear the bumper because the S corolla has a half circle Cut out where the tip of the muffler pokes out....im not sure but i don't believe the LE has that cut out...or i could be wrong but if it does than yes it will most definitely fit.

An LE model does not have that cut that is required. My friend has an LE no cut out :(
well than no it won't fit unless you want it to slowly burn ur bumper off.... but for the price of that bolt on muffler for 300$ you can just go to a muffler shop and get the same sounding one installed and it will fit for the same price....when i got a quote from a shop he said he can do it for 295$...but there method they weld on a new muffler so if your cool with that and your car is not a lease than go for it!....sadly mines a lease so i didn't Opt for that...

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
An LE model does not have that cut that is required. My friend has an LE no cut out :(
Actually, all of the Corolla trims have the cutout for the muffler to poke out the rear...
CE/L:

LE/LE Eco:

S:

Unless if you're talking about something else, the Borla exhaust should fit any Corolla trim. Also, I'm pretty sure all of the Corolla trims have the same stock exhaust.

I'm trying to figure that out right now. I talked or email the Borla reps and they said it won't fit only s model.

the S- type will definitely bolt in to the LE model BUT i don't think it will clear the bumper because the S corolla has a half circle Cut out where the tip of the muffler pokes out....im not sure but i don't believe the LE has that cut out...or i could be wrong but if it does than yes it will most definitely fit.

Attachments