New Corolla owner

I got a 2015 Corolla S Plus back in October with 67k miles for just under $12k. I only recently found this forum. Havent figured out how to upload pics of my rolla since all my files are too large. Lots of great advice here and so many cool cars too. I look forward to being part of this group!

I got a 2015 Corolla S Plus back in October with 67k miles for just under $12k. I only recently found this forum. Havent figured out how to upload pics of my rolla since all my files are too large. Lots of great advice here and so many cool cars too. I look forward to being part of this group!

I got my first Toyota Corolla on March 1st, which also was my first Toyota. It's a used car that I got at the dealership after some guy totaled my old car. Unfortunately, the offender's insurance didn't offer me too much on my totaled car so I owe about $6500 on my Corolla even having put 3,000 dollars down. It's a 2012 Toyota and has 58,000 miles.

My question is, did I need to buy a warranty on this car. I paid (or, rather am in debt) for a 3-year or 36,000 mile warranty costing me $1,600. The warranty company said when I called today that they don't have any record that I purchased a warranty with their company. Consequently, I figured if I wanted out of the deal, this may would be my last chance.

You experts, can you tell me what you think about a warranty on a car with these specifications? I would really appreciate any thoughts! Thanks

I got my first Toyota Corolla on March 1st, which also was my first Toyota. It's a used car that I got at the dealership after some guy totaled my old car. Unfortunately, the offender's insurance didn't offer me too much on my totaled car so I owe about $6500 on my Corolla even having put 3,000 dollars down. It's a 2012 Toyota and has 58,000 miles.

My question is, did I need to buy a warranty on this car. I paid (or, rather am in debt) for a 3-year or 36,000 mile warranty costing me $1,600. The warranty company said when I called today that they don't have any record that I purchased a warranty with their company. Consequently, I figured if I wanted out of the deal, this may would be my last chance.

You experts, can you tell me what you think about a warranty on a car with these specifications? I would really appreciate any thoughts! Thanks
Do you have a copy of the receipt or paperwork of the paid warranty? Many people here dont think that the purchased warranty is needed. The Corolla is the most reliable car out there

Yes, I have the receipt but, evidently, not the warranty!! I'm going to the dealership today and sort things out. I may ask them to remove my payment for a warranty. Thank you so much for responding to my query.