New guy/my gf's daily

MikeW

My GF's Daily
What's up everyone?

Found my way over here from toyotanation. I like vBulletin better, lol. Not to mention, I like single-car forums. Makes finding info easier. A bit about me, I'm a Honda guy. Namely Accords. I'm on my 2nd one; a 2001 v6 coupe. Nothing crazy or ricey. Just wheels, intake, Magnaflows, HIDs; the usual.

Anyway, my girlfriend recently picked up an 09 Corolla S. It's a 1-owner automatic with 65k. It's a peppy little car. The 1.8L is a little slow for my tastes but it's good on gas. It's bone stock except for aftermarket Enkei rims that neither of us like, lol. She's left the task of finding replacement wheels up to me, lol. I'm hoping to find some OEM S or XRS wheels. So far, no luck. I've found other cars that are 5x100, I just need to find ones that are close to a +35 offset. I'd kill for newer Camry wheels but I believe they won't fit.

Being that it's her car, the heavy mods are out, lol. She likes the rumble of my car but she doesn't seem to like the sound of the few exhaust choices I've found. Same with suspension, lol. I think the only things she'd ok with, other than different wheels, would be HIDs and a Nav unit. I've heard Rosen are good but are hard to find BNIB.

Anyway, it's late, so I'll wrap this up. Pics of her car, or mine if there's interest, will be up later.