NEW MEMBER! SOME OF MY MODS! WHAT HAVE YALL MODIFIED ON YOUR COROLLA?

Sweet, thanks! Hey do you by chance know how I can disable the fake gear-stepping of my CVT? Also, do you know if any artificial engine noise is being piped into the cabin on my 2015 LE ? It sure sounds like it is. Way way way louder than my old 2003 Corolla.
The gear stepping was built into the CVT you can't really disable it without reprogramming the CVT. And no, I do not believe there is any artificial engine noise being piped into the cabin.

here are some cosmetic stuff you haven't done yet...these are my cometic stuff on my rolla :) interior lights,oracle foglights,fender racing stripe, door panel stickers,blacked out taillights,wind deflectors...and my personal favorite..blue engine bay Light

Attachments

here are some cosmetic stuff you haven't done yet...these are my cometic stuff on my rolla :) interior lights,oracle foglights,fender racing stripe, door panel stickers,blacked out taillights,wind deflectors...and my personal favorite..blue engine bay Light
Nice. How are the oracle halos going? And to which power circuit did you tap into to power the LEDs?

Im not a car genius my cousins friends did them for me but since i got them which was a year ago, i removed em :(...on of the lights kept breaking or burning out...[ noob circuiting probably ] long story short after multiple fails i removed them..but they where great while they lasted ^_^

Im not a car genius my cousins friends did them for me but since i got them which was a year ago, i removed em :(...on of the lights kept breaking or burning out...[ noob circuiting probably ] long story short after multiple fails i removed them..but they where great while they lasted ^_^
It was most likely the lights themselves. Did your friend install an in line fuse to make sure that they didn't break?

i have no clue :(.....im the guy who pays people to help out with my car and to not know a thing they did xD..but these are not my Stock foglight...they are completely different bulbs and they where custom fit into my corolla...a spare set

i have no clue :(.....im the guy who pays people to help out with my car and to not know a thing they did xD..but these are not my Stock foglight...they are completely different bulbs and they where custom fit into my corolla...a spare set
Ah I see. I ordered a spare set of fog lights that the camry and lexus uses that fit into our housings with no modification. I am gonna pop them open, paint them black, add a white halo from TRS, and add some HID's. A write up will of course follow after all that. The spare set actually uses H11 bulbs and its easier to find bulbs in that size than the H16 type 2 bulbs that our stock fog lights use.

And I put mine on top of the headlight, as much as it killed me too...
I pulled apart my front end to get the headlight out. Once I did, I realized how incredibly sealed the headlight was, and thought about letting in condensation if I broke the seal, which would suck.

And I put mine on top of the headlight, as much as it killed me too...
I pulled apart my front end to get the headlight out. Once I did, I realized how incredibly sealed the headlight was, and thought about letting in condensation if I broke the seal, which would suck.
wow awesome!! thanks for the link I've been looking for these for a while xD! yea I was not too fond of having to take apart my headlight( if that was the case)...but this seem fine..thanks!!:)

lol I bet. I am gonna make my own RGB underbody kit with a remote though. Where did you wire up the control button?
its under my car tucked away... i heat shrunk some vinyl around the box to waterproof it and i snaked the wires from the box to the battery through the firewall connected to a imitation NOS switch by my handbrake to turn it on and off haha xD...

its under my car tucked away... i heat shrunk some vinyl around the box to waterproof it and i snaked the wires from the box to the battery through the firewall connected to a imitation NOS switch by my handbrake to turn it on and off haha xD...
lmfao nice. Got pics of the inside?

here are the pics of how i wired it up... the last pic is the control box mounted under my driver side door and my ghetto wiring and waterproofing xD.....
Nice job. But it would be a much better option to use the Pilot LED Touch Button and mount it into a empty button whole to keep it looking clean.

About $700 or so... I'm including a vinyl overlay I havent installed yet...once it warms up I'll be putting that on... But I want to do my rear window tint with 5% before it starts getting too hot ...a short ram intake will be bought at some time and I want coilovers too
Where did you get the vinyl rap for the interior?

About $700 or so... I'm including a vinyl overlay I havent installed yet...once it warms up I'll be putting that on... But I want to do my rear window tint with 5% before it starts getting too hot ...a short ram intake will be bought at some time and I want coilovers too
I am also putting a vinyl hood overlay, here's a mock up of what is going to look like

Attachments

Moe

Where did u get ur fog lights. They look nice.

new corolla owner, I ahve the LE Eco I believe, and i believe that it is sitting on 16"s. I want to put some motegi racing matte black wheels on it with a red trim. I am also interested in putting some under the dash lights in, preferably blue as seen in the pictures. Any and all help is greatly appreciated guys and gals. Alsooo if anyone knows where I can buy a roof rack, please let me know

I just took my car for a spin around the block, and the k&n short ram works and sounds amazing!!!
I will shoot a video of the sound from inside the car while driving, then post it.

IMG_2805.JPG IMG_2804.JPG IMG_2806.JPG Nice looking ride. Mine looks pretty simple. Upgraded all lights to LED, except headlights those came LED factory, added mudflaps had to order from Canada Toyota dealer, added a JL Audio 12" sub, TRD badging and that's about it for now. Going to get the morimoto led fogs next to replace the putco led's that are in the stock housings.