New RS model 2017

I was just on there site looking at there body kit. Do you know if there good Quality
I've been liking at both their RS & the Z Type kits. Lots of peeps on here have one or the other. I just dunno if I really want to add that weight... I do really like the RS spoiler though...

I was just on there site looking at there body kit. Do you know if there good Quality
It's fiberglass, it's great quality, but their paint doesn't match the pain on the car 100% but it's close. They all are pretty light. Oh btw their screws and bolts aren't the highest quality. I would just go to Home Depot and buy some for 10¢

MIG

It's fiberglass, it's great quality, but their paint doesn't match the pain on the car 100% but it's close. They all are pretty light. Oh btw their screws and bolts aren't the highest quality. I would just go to Home Depot and buy some for 10¢
we use the exact color code of toyota corolla, Of course if you put the RS or Z spoiler you will have more weight and the trunk will not lift at all but it comes out with another perspective the car, more aggressive