New to Forum - Just got a 2013 S

Just wanted to sign in and say hello to the forum. Hoping to have this car a loooooong time .I've always drove toyotas .Me and my wife got the orange/hot lava special edition off the certified lot ,three weeks ago ,on the day we got married.I'm loving everything about it ,especially the mpg.
The only thing that has me confused is the XM radio will not get some of the stations I had in preset ? It's like they vanished ??? I did a couple of factory resets and had the signal sent three times.I do miss XM 70 bluesville .Going to go take a ride and give them a call .:D

fishycomics

Super Moderator
congrat's and good luck. mileage will come in time. Treat her right and you'll see many years of fun and excitement. for the radio XM. is it a pkg deal, limited stations?

Mpg

It was bought used/certified with 11,500. So far I have been getting about 28-29 in town and 36-38 on the hwy depending on how I drive.

Hey Fishy , do you collect comic books ? I may be selling some on ebay soon :)

The XM radio just had to be re-activated . It sat in the garage for three days last week during the "snow storm" of 2014 here in Atlanta

I lost the original key of my 2013 Corolla S Special Edition last year and now I am left with the valet key which does not have remote. I recently acquired a new remote head key online but uptill date cannot have it programmed. Pls can anybody help me on how to program the key?