NEW To forum, need buying advice..there will be an S in my driveway very soon.

Hey Corolla fam!! Finally ready to by an s or s plus!!! Been saving for 19 months HARD, have had my sights beamed on the S since I test drove one. Will have 12k in the bank this week when I get my return which was just confirmed. MAX I want to spend is 13500. I like the 2015 s and s plus, and would like one with max 70k miles. I’m in range and excited. Checking CarMax, Carvana, craigslist every day. Ok so my question is how much was your Corolla and how many miles were on the odometer when you bought? Looking for a sweet mix of good mileage and price with about 12k cash. Again i love the s plus. Thanks for reading

nssl

Hey Corolla fam!! Finally ready to by an s or s plus!!! Been saving for 19 months HARD, have had my sights beamed on the S since I test drove one. Will have 12k in the bank this week when I get my return which was just confirmed. MAX I want to spend is 13500. I like the 2015 s and s plus, and would like one with max 70k miles. I’m in range and excited. Checking CarMax, Carvana, craigslist every day. Ok so my question is how much was your Corolla and how many miles were on the odometer when you bought? Looking for a sweet mix of good mileage and price with about 12k cash. Again i love the s plus. Thanks for reading
Hi, new to the forum as well. I just bought a 2016 s plus last month with 3,500 miles for $15,000. Its my first Toyota coming from a Honda Civic.