New to the Forum 1985 Corolla Owner

Every Corolla carries a bit of Toyota history and tradition. The AE82 is no exception. With over 40 years of experience, the Corolla proves that not every American wanted big blocks, but instead enjoyed the freedom to travel and to explore.
So, how long have you owned yours? How many miles of highway have passed beneath the wheels? How many states has it traveled? How many times has it been camping or going on vacations? Welcome to the Forum..

'85 Corolla

Many, many a road trip and lots of camping. The trunk goes on forever, I can pack enough for a small army in there! I'm the second owner, bought it from a little old lady who drove it to church on Sundays (seriously!) with money saved from my first full time job after graduating university. My first and only car has been so good to me, just coming up on 200,000 klicks now. I need to get some repairs done, can you recommend anyone in the Toronto area? Or even further out - I'm willing to drive to find someone to work with who respects (and understands Toyota love, lol) my desire to keep my baby on the road.