New To The Forum!

Hey everyone I'm new to the forum but heres my 2014 corolla.

2014 Super White
18,000 miles... has been 3inches off the floor since 3,000 miles lol

Couple of mods done nothing to crazy...
Injen CAI
Megan Coilovers
18 x 9.5 wheels
Front and Rear Strut bar
Sub/amp
Lightweight crank pulley

tons more on my list lol

iG: NyAnthony2
Follow and i'll follow back :)

le+14

I'm new to the forum, new to Toyota. Bought my 2014 Le PLus last year and have been to both the Atlantic Coast at Fort Lauderdale , Florida and the Pacific Coast at San Diego, California from Texas and so far very much impressed compared to previous cars. Good to hear of your changes, but I am very well satisfied with mine, stock and as it is. Mine is the same color as yours. Love that "Super White" !

Kris

Just joined the forum today. Purchased a Black Sand Mica 2016 Special Edition with some extra bells and whistles. (just wish it came with the XSP ground effects) I will be picking it up this weekend. :)
This will be one fun daily driver! (replacing my used 1991 Honda Accord Ex)
One of the extras is the Borla Performance Exhaust with Black Chrome Tip. Should be interesting to see how it turns out.

It sounds pretty good, the tone is much lower and refined. I'll post a video when I get the chance.
I have been a fan of Borla because of how they tune their exhausts for that perfect sound while having little to no drone. You get the sound of power and refinement, never that awful ricer buzz with many of the cheaper units. They are also one of only a few who use T304 stainless which will outlast your car.