New to the forum

Just saying hello to everyone. Killian from Portugal.
Own a 2004 Corolla station wagon 2.0 D-4D 66KW. Bought second hand in feb this year with about 180,000 km on it.

So far first impressions are:

1 - some rattling from gear lever when hitting 3000 rpm - will remember to ask toyota service to look at this next time the car goes in.
2 - notice through my bottom engine oscillation at 2000 rpm, only in 5th gear and when engine is under load. Notice it clearly when car is stopped and not in gear too.
3 - generally notice that the engine oscillates a bit at 1400, 2000 and 3000 rpm
4 - have a rattling resonance noise coming from the air tube that feeds the air filter when engine hits 1400 rpm. Can change the type of noise by moving the tube round. Need to get it fixed better with some padding to absorb vibrations.
5 - high speed motorway at 140 km/h. Engine gets loud as it is running close to 3000 rpm.
6 - a strange noise a bit like a hydraulic screech but is only audible at low speeds when road noise is low. It is intermittent and I have not found a way to reproduce it. It seams to come from the passenger side (left hand drive car) of the engine bay.
7 - fuel consumption a bit on the high side 6.2 l/100 km (45 mpg imperial). A bit on the high side I'd say. Lets put it this way, for a couple of years I was driving a verso-s with a 1.4 D-4D along the same roads and trips and was easily managing 4.5 l/100km (63 mpg).
8 - electric window buttons seam a bit harsh on the click for full closing or opening.
9 - is it my impression, or is the boot of the station wagon actually not that big?

Hope to hear feedback!