New To The Site

MattH

Hi everybody. Just joined, need some info on the new to me 1999 Corolla I bought as a beater. Looks like a good forum so far!

MattH

I am a member of ALOT of forums and this one is one of the slowest I have ever seen. I've posted 2 times in 2 days, and there has been no response. Is this normal for this site?

Hi Matt. This was a topic of discussion here just recently, as to why some posts don't get answered. For whatever reason, there are a fairly high percentage of people who sign on here as a member, ask one question regarding a vehicle problem and then the forum members answer that question. The result many times is the original poster asks that one question, gets assistance here, never even says thank you and and the goes, "Poof", vanishes from the forum never to be heard from again. I can tell you from personal experience that this makes you feel very used, like a cheap whore and no o ne likes to feel that way. It's just downright rude, disrespectful and inconsiderate to be treated like this. So this is why many of the established forum members will many times ignore posts from people like this.