Newbie from South Carolina with '14 Corolla LE

Hello from South Carolina,
New member here, the corolla is my second car (the first one being a totaled 2010 honda accord) and it has almost 45k miles on it (bought it at around 20k miles). I don't think I'm going to do any performance mods to my little econobox, but hey I do want to upgrade the sad little beeper horn to hopefully much louder HELLA horns. It's a great daily, averaging about 30 mpg with my speed demon driving style. And props to the suspension because SC has the worst road quality I have ever seen. POTHOLES everywhere! I've mostly just gone with a theme on the interior that is completely temporary, in case I ever would need to sell the car. Other than that, I love my corolla and how light it is. I'll post pictures later.

Betzy

Hello from South Carolina,
New member here, the corolla is my second car (the first one being a totaled 2010 honda accord) and it has almost 45k miles on it (bought it at around 20k miles). I don't think I'm going to do any performance mods to my little econobox, but hey I do want to upgrade the sad little beeper horn to hopefully much louder HELLA horns. It's a great daily, averaging about 30 mpg with my speed demon driving style. And props to the suspension because SC has the worst road quality I have ever seen. POTHOLES everywhere! I've mostly just gone with a theme on the interior that is completely temporary, in case I ever would need to sell the car. Other than that, I love my corolla and how light it is. I'll post pictures later.
Great.. love to see this. The before & after.
Betz