Newbie Here and I Do Mean Newbie

Hello to all. As a newbie I naturally have a newbie question?

My wife has an 08 Corolla LE w/30,000miles on it. My question is that at speeds of 65+ or 60 w/strong headwind, she gets a whistling sound from the front left of the vehicle. I know I could get out there with some blue painters tape and play process of elimination and nharrow it down to 1 piece of trim or something. I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and has fixed it.
Can anyone help us out?

Try closing all the windows, sunroof and the air vents for the AC and change the air vent handle to adjust it to recycle the air flow in the car.

I have a 2008 model as well the dealer told me that it is possibly a leak around the windshield so I sprayed my windshield washer fluid and it stopped but then starts up again soon as it is dry it also does not do it while it is raining my guess is as a faulty seal around the windshield I have not had the extra money to have the windshield replaced since there are some rock chips I need to have it done anyway hopefully it will fix the problem because it is quite annoying

Check to see if the mirror is loose

Check the play of the left mirror as versus the left mirror.

PHM
------

Hello to all. As a newbie I naturally have a newbie question?

My wife has an 08 Corolla LE w/30,000miles on it. My question is that at speeds of 65+ or 60 w/strong headwind, she gets a whistling sound from the front left of the vehicle. I know I could get out there with some blue painters tape and play process of elimination and nharrow it down to 1 piece of trim or something. I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and has fixed it.
Can anyone help us out?