Next step(Modding)

So I've been working on my 2014 corolla L for about two months now. In that time i put 18in Black finish rims, leather seats, a borla exhaust system n a k&n cold air intake system. I also lowered about 1in n half. What do yall'll think I should do next?

interior underflow lighting its cheap and easy...i have blue in my corolla, always get compliments.....window visors are a easy cosmetic mod....eyelids for your headlights, they sell em on eBay, i have them and love em....lastly i have a 900$ sound system that was professionally installed...all speakers new and amped and a amped sub...

So I've been working on my 2014 corolla L for about two months now. In that time i put 18in Black finish rims, leather seats, a borla exhaust system n a k&n cold air intake system. I also lowered about 1in n half. What do yall'll think I should do next?
How did you get leather seats? How much did they cost you?

Any upholstery shop can do a very high quality custom leather job on your seats. It all depends on the quality of the leather you want..

What are interior underflow lights?

Kris

I have done lighting and underflow as well. I have also done body wraps.
Have you looked into the front and rear ground effects that the XSP package provides? I am trying to find a place that would sell those pieces or at least ones similar in design.

I like the blue lights in the footwells! :)