Noise From Dash

I hear what sounds like a rattle and plastic rubbing together around the dash from the sound of the steering wheel to side of the dash where the stereo stops. I can't figure out where it's coming from I also noticed that I only really notice when the air conditioning is on and it goes away within a minute or two after it cuts off can anyone give me any suggestions?

My suggestion is to pull the dash apart and look for a spot that shows signs of rubbing.

Independent AMSOIL Dealer, Contact me to get the world's best oil for prices lower than brands like Mobil1 and Royal Purple!

GoldMedalSyntheticOils.com

fishycomics

Super Moderator
think back, what was the last thing you put in the cars glove box sunglass spot, coin holder, side pockets. Traveling sound is not fun. Before I pull things apart. Even look under the hood in the cowl?

My suggestion is to pull the dash apart and look for a spot that shows signs of rubbing.

Independent AMSOIL Dealer, Contact me to get the world's best oil for prices lower than brands like Mobil1 and Royal Purple!

GoldMedalSyntheticOils.com
I've had the whole dash apart and still can't find anything only part I can't get apart is the trim under the steering wheel but noticed one of the yellow clips is missing on one the pieces and I can't find it. I can push on the dash between the steering wheel and stereo and stops and stops within a minute or two of the air conditioning cutting off.