Oil Leak Backside of Engine Block 2010 1.8L 4-Cylinder - What is Leaking?

I went to change the oil in my girlfriends car this weekend and discovered an oil leak. I need help identifying what is potentially leaking. It is located on the engine. About 3 years ago she says mechanics had identified at small oil leak. They were going to charge $3,000 to fix it and she didn't have the money at the time. I believe the cost was so high due to labor to have to pull the engine out to get to the leak. This is the 3rd time I have changed her oil (the other times I was looking for any indications of leaks) and now the leak was pronounced enough for me to see. The oil has dripped down the engine block and actually falls onto the oil filter housing. Please see attached pictures. Two pictures are from below and two are from above. I am wondering what is actually leaking. Is there a gasket that needs replaced, etc?

Attachments

That's the cam chain tensioner. I change them out all the time at work. The part itself is about $50 if i recall. Takes about 30 minutes to replace.

You need to turn the crank and make sure its at TDC before you remove the cam chain tensioner. It's held in by 2 10mm nuts.

There's a rubber o-ring on the tensioner that gets hard over time and causes leaks.

Best thing to do is get it replaced first and clean off the oil residue to see if it solved the problem.

Definitely not a $3,000 job at the dealership. Should be no more than $300 out the door

That's the cam chain tensioner. I change them out all the time at work. The part itself is about $50 if i recall. Takes about 30 minutes to replace.

You need to turn the crank and make sure its at TDC before you remove the cam chain tensioner. It's held in by 2 10mm nuts.

There's a rubber o-ring on the tensioner that gets hard over time and causes leaks.

Best thing to do is get it replaced first and clean off the oil residue to see if it solved the problem.

Definitely not a $3,000 job at the dealership. Should be no more than $300 out the door
It seems very hard to reach. Is this something that I would have to pull the engine out to replace or have you replaced them with the engine in place?

Very easy to replace. The car has to be on the ground. It's on the back side of the motor on the passenger side. You need a deep 10mm socket. A mirror helps, but you can just feel for the nut with your hand

That also looks to be in the same area as the oil pressure sending unit. When I was installing my turbo I used a "T" to tapp into the oil feed. Just wondering as that could also be a possible cause.