Ordering my exhaust and cai.

Getting the borla exhaust and injen cai! I just want to verify parts numbers before I order.

Exhaust= 11897
Cai= sp2080blk

Thanks!!!

-BOGEY-

I've seen people here give false advise/information. Not intentionally. But it happens. Personally, I'd confirm with the place shipping it, and taking my time and money. Or you could check websights yourself? It's an exhaust and an intake. Idk..good luck.

-BOGEY-

I just googled 21897...comes up Borla axle back exhaust that fits 2014 Toyota Corolla on Amazon for $349.99.....youre confirmed. :)

so comparing the borla exhaust to the stock—is there a huge difference? I'm just wanting an exhaust that sounds deeper but don't want anything too loud and annoying.

so comparing the borla exhaust to the stock—is there a huge difference? I'm just wanting an exhaust that sounds deeper but don't want anything too loud and annoying.
Look it up on YouTube. Lots of videos with Corolla exhaust.
TRD and Borla sound the same and they will sound exactly like you hear in the videos.
Personal experience, when you first install exhaust it will sound almost too loud. But it's really not. The car will sound almost the same under normal driving, but when you mash done the pedal, VVVRROOOOMMMM!
It will grow on you quickly and in a few weeks, it'll seem like it was meant to be!

TRD and Borla sound the same and they will sound exactly like you hear in the videos.
Personal experience, when you first install exhaust it will sound almost too loud. But it's really not. The car will sound almost the same under normal driving, but when you mash done the pedal, VVVRROOOOMMMM!
It will grow on you quickly and in a few weeks, it'll seem like it was meant to be!
Thank you!

Urvs

Anyone install their exhaust system by themselves? I don't have a hydraulic lift in my garage so I guess i'm out of luck lol.