P0328 code what do I do? oh what to do?

fishycomics

Super Moderator
SO here i try to figure out after my bat died, started the car, and went for a ride. The VSC blinks and traction locked On. engine light lit. What does one do. RIDE!. Funny how codes pop up and you simply clear them and Ride on. what do I do now? do I pay a person yeah ME!

If after a few days or "drive cycles" the TRAC light and VCS still comes on try these procedures.

It's weird how a dead battery resets the system and you need to let it recheck everything but it helped me slide through state inspections for my '99 intrepid. Never found the damn EVAP issue!!

fishycomics

Super Moderator
so i am sure I had a battery go low again and the same ole same ole. funny how a dead bat brings those codes one good 10 plus mi ride on a 2nd ride it came on so the next ride it best not be on and i am good. my notes

fishycomics

Super Moderator
Right now the MIL/code is off. Bat went dead again Lol not sure why. when went to the trunk for jumper cables, I ha keep it in the lock position I turn once do not hear it lift and it was i n the ope state. I have to lube the lock it was stiff with dirt hmmm.

I was leaning on the car against it the nite before so to me that trunk was closed go figure

SO here i try to figure out after my bat died, started the car, and went for a ride. The VSC blinks and traction locked On. engine light lit. What does one do. RIDE!. Funny how codes pop up and you simply clear them and Ride on. what do I do now? do I pay a person yeah ME!

I have the same problem. Code reader say heater failure Bank 1Sensor 1. Changed both sensors in the exhaust, 1 in front of catalytic convertor, the other just after. Solved nothing. Disconnected the battery terminal, waited a few minutes, reconnected and started car. Cleared all codes, and 20 seconds later lights start flashing again. Does not affect performance, one Toyota guy says it is a problem with the ECM on these cars, and is a "fake" display, there really isn't anything wrong, and worse...Toyota knows about it!