Paint Hazing

Have an S plus in the black sand pearl I notice there is some hazing already which is really pissing me off!!! How can I get rid of this?? :mad::mad: I use microfiber clothes to dry vehicle and never use cotton!!! I am regretting not getting silver!!

VTAK8k

2014 S Plus
Hazing like the paint is dull and not shiny? If you can't get it to shine I would go to the dealer with it.

I bought a black car once and never again. Black is awesome right after you wash it, but as soon as you drive, its all over.

When we bought our S, we were in the market for a silver or grey car. All the other cars we looked at were grey. Once we saw the line of Corollas, white was the one that caught our eyes. I've been told we'll regret it.

It seems like more and more cars are having paint problems in general nowadays.

Scott O'Kashan

Super Moderator
"...hazing already..."? What year is it and how many miles are on it?

Do you wash and wax your car regularly and if so, how? Do you do it yourself or use a car wash? If you wash and wax the car yourself, what brand products are you using?

Don't regret not getting a silver vehicle. This way you avoid looking like all the other robots driving down the road. :thumbsup: :)

I dont know I just see a circle haze mark on the left back door panel it has like a white tint to it almost like a wax haze that just wont come off, but thing is I havent waxed the vehicle yet. I use all armor all and turtle wax products, its just like really noticable but when the direct sun is on it you see it.

Scott O'Kashan

Super Moderator
tlang901 - Please keep us posted. We're very curious as to the cause of this problem and the outcome. With a new car still under warranty, I agree that taking it back to the Toyota dealer you purchased it from is the best way to go.

Took it back to the dealership, they buffed the car before I got it and they said it looks like they missed a spot. So they took it in the back and it came back out and it was all gone-Happy Camper!!!