Paint Issue on Trunk

Hey I wanted to post this to see if anyone has a similar issue.

White 2015 Toyota Corolla S Plus

The paint on my trunk underneath the rear spoiler and around the Toyota emblem has little spots of what appears to be rust. Finger nail will not catch on it. So this is in the paint, not on the surface.

Car was purchased January 28th, 2015 at Mike Calvert Toyota in Houston, TX

Does anyone else have paint issues on their 11th gen. Corolla?

@SnowhiteCorollaS I did some more reading online, found some similar sounding issues. Some people said it was brake dust, and that a clay bar would remove the issue. I'm still going to take it to the dealer when I have time though. I want to know what the deal is. And Toyota can fix this issue, not me lol

I had this exact same problem but really bad, all over the entire car. Took it to dealer they said no warranty, I'm good friends with the service writer and he said they don't cover it. What I did to fix was buy a product called Iron X. It's on amazon. You spray the car, let it sit for like 5 mins, hose it off. It dissolves the rust spots. Anything left after that can be clay barred. Claying is easy after you use iron x as it loosens it up

I have this same issue seen it on random spots of my car... haven't took it to dealer or anything. Hope it doesn't get worst. Has anyone used the iron X or clay bar?