Parts Info

I'm getting mine in on the 20th and installing them the following day with my Coilovers. When they get installed ill for sure post picture.
I got 20m spacers so I hope they will look good

well i went to a friends house who had two spare spacers that were 30 mm and it just looked a little much there was about 1/4" overhang and i didn't like it so i went with 20mm spacers because then when i get new wheels and tires it will be super flush

well i went to a friends house who had two spare spacers that were 30 mm and it just looked a little much there was about 1/4" overhang and i didn't like it so i went with 20mm spacers because then when i get new wheels and tires it will be super flush
Do you know what brand they may be? I don't want to get shit spacers haha

30 mm isn't a big amount if u have stock wheels. It all depends on your wheels tires and ride height mods, deciding what size spacers. I want spacers . I heard custommadeonly is good. And I believe h and r make some. I heard to look for hub centric and never get a universal cheap product from autozone or pep boys. I have 16 inch custom rims. And slightly wider tires than factory on a Rolla le