Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a good laugh

• meh about the same

• not worth it

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
i've read so much about it, heard so much about it, seen videos about it... anyone got it on the 17 xse? I like how peppy it is but will the pedal commander give me that extra... I am a die hard driver, off and on ramp circles at 50 to 60, 70 on country roads, I don't care about daily driving or eco mode I want peppy and goosebumps.... I really enjoy how peppy and sporty the car already is... I seen the pedal commander for under $300 so it's pretty cheap in my book as far as performance plug in's so really thinking about it... I got 71k miles on my 2017 xse so i don't wanna beat up the motor with add on's... I see alot of yall swear by it but if i can get a few extra giggles out of the car then I'm willing to give it a shot... but i wanna do my homework first...

i've read so much about it, heard so much about it, seen videos about it... anyone got it on the 17 xse? I like how peppy it is but will the pedal commander give me that extra... I am a die hard driver, off and on ramp circles at 50 to 60, 70 on country roads, I don't care about daily driving or eco mode I want peppy and goosebumps.... I really enjoy how peppy and sporty the car already is... I seen the pedal commander for under $300 so it's pretty cheap in my book as far as performance plug in's so really thinking about it... I got 71k miles on my 2017 xse so i don't wanna beat up the motor with add on's... I see alot of yall swear by it but if i can get a few extra giggles out of the car then I'm willing to give it a shot... but i wanna do my homework first...
All its gonna do is change your throttle response. It's the same as driving in sport mode.
I've used it for about three months now, and my recommendation would be for you to invest in it. I've used in eco mode all the way up and dawn, the city mode is about the most preferable at -2 setting or +1 for quicker drive experience, yet the sport and sport+ only best for having fun because it's about wot instantly when . I have no delay in throttle response anymore, and with sport mode turned on makes much better driving. Also the use of paddle shifters comes in good when driving on twisted roads or at tight track because of the CVT's quick ratio change.