Performance Chip

Anybody know about the engine performance chip? How much hp and torque? And where to get it it. I ordered a k&n filter kit and got a cherry bomb glasspack muffler on my corolla le. I Want a little more upgrade other than accessories. Anybody got advice?

I've heard that the chips are of no use due to the vvti. I am unsure if the Tundra uses the vvti but have seen chips for them. this is something I'll have to check into further.

I've heard that the chips are of no use due to the vvti. I am unsure if the Tundra uses the vvti but have seen chips for them. this is something I'll have to check into further.
It's not just variable valve timing, Toyota is getting 132HP out of 110 Cubic Inches normally aspirated, there's just not that much left to get out of it short of nitrous or forced induction.

Chances are anything that a chip (usually just changed variables now and not an actual integrated circuit swap) can optimize, something else will become de-optimized. The only reason I could see for a chip is to rebalance after a major change, such as compression, turbo or nitrous.