Performance chips

Jimmy O

Anybody find a trustworthy performance chip that will increase horsepower and improve mpg... Or is all that a myth... Thanx JImmy O

There's a bunch of them out there, that's for sure.
I seriously doubt they really do anything.
Lots of myth busting videos on YouTube.
I'm gonna save my money on this "mod"

www.ovtuned.com is currently working on a tuner for the 2014-2017 Corolla. I only found out about it while checking on the progress for the 2016-2017 Tacoma. They seem to be big in the Lexus community and just recently cracked the Toyota ecu. Something to look into...

What I have heard is that the factory ECM on the Corolla has yet to be decoded... And at best a reflash would adjust fuel-air mixture or timing to a degree for a big price and a small increase... The only real way to get a real bump in horsepower is displacement or induction.

What I have heard is that the factory ECM on the Corolla has yet to be decoded... And at best a reflash would adjust fuel-air mixture or timing to a degree for a big price and a small increase... The only real way to get a real bump in horsepower is displacement or induction.
Thanx Bogey,,,, I think i'm just gonna give up on the idea.. And ride with what i got...

Man, really wish I could get my hands on a HPS SRI right now!

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
www.ovtuned.com is currently working on a tuner for the 2014-2017 Corolla. I only found out about it while checking on the progress for the 2016-2017 Tacoma. They seem to be big in the Lexus community and just recently cracked the Toyota ecu. Something to look into...
Sorry to revive an old post but it looks like they've cracked the Delphi ECU's.
https://www.facebook.com/Orangeviru...934840931760/2197986566893242/?type=3&theater

Tunes for the 11th gen should be coming in August! :D

I have one for sale. Blue. Used it for 2 months. Message me if interested.
Lol, that was like a year ago. I had a red one and sold it to a member when I bought my injen CAI. Then I decided I didn’t like the injen and wanted another HPS. The member I sold it to had already sold it again and traded his Corolla in.
It took a few months and constant communication with HPS, but I bought the black one seen in my photos.
Thanks for the offer tho!!

Lol, that was like a year ago. I had a red one and sold it to a member when I bought my injen CAI. Then I decided I didn’t like the injen and wanted another HPS. The member I sold it to had already sold it again and traded his Corolla in.
It took a few months and constant communication with HPS, but I bought the black one seen in my photos.
Thanks for the offer tho!!
LOL oh dam ok no worries. Yeah I just skimmed through the post and I was "oh I got an extra one"