Performance springs and sound dampening?

hey guys so I do uber, and I have a Corolla S 2016, I’m thinking in ways to make the ride much smoother. I live in NJ and there’s so many pot holes and bumps. My question is are there any performance shocks or struts to make the ride smoother? And if I use sound dampening like Noico or Dynamat on the doors walls and roof, will I see any good improvements? I’m just looking to make the ride more smoother for myself and for my customers. Thank you very much

Yeah dynamat and any sound dampener will help reduce road noise. Especially doors and floors. Roof will be good with rain. Not a lot of performance shocks, just coilovers which stiffen ride and so a little opposite

Sound Dampener will put weight on your car making it heavier , Could off set your gas mileage . Makes a difference when your eating a honda as well lol - If you go with Coil Over struts where you can adjust the damping , But why spend that kind of money if your not gonna drop it . Just stick with your stock shocks unless if they are worn out within 2 years . But not much you can do if the roads are that bad . I use to live in Jersey and there isn't a strut that is made for those roads lol