Performance upgrade ideas

I have a 2010 corolla s I have short ram intake 3in borla exhaust performance chipped I want to make it even faster and still keep it reliable what should I put on it

Hey I was thinking about putting a exhaust and intake on my 09 corolla s but was told it doesn't make a measurable difference. Do you find a notable difference

I have a KN short ram typhoon intake and a 3in borla exhaust I also have performance chip, I have raced some V6 mustangs and challengers and left them in the dust both of those cars run at at least 190 horsepower

What performance Chip are you using because I've only heard that they never work and I would love to get one that actually does something

Mine is from tunesport performance they are easy to put in and cost like $60 they are made in the US and if you need help putting it in you can call the place and s person will walk you through it

I have a 2010 corolla s I have short ram intake 3in borla exhaust performance chipped I want to make it even faster and still keep it reliable what should I put on it
First of all, if your Corolla is still N/A a 3" exhaust is way too big and you will lose power and torque. 2nd, if you want real power it's time to turbocharge it. The turbo kit from turbokits.com is excellent. It's well made and very reliable. I've had mine installed for 2 1/2 years and it's been amazing. I just got back from a 3500 mile road trip and averaged 33-39 mpg each tank while having a blast in the mountains. Check it out.

First of all, if your Corolla is still N/A a 3" exhaust is way too big and you will lose power and torque. 2nd, if you want real power it's time to turbocharge it. The turbo kit from turbokits.com is excellent. It's well made and very reliable. I've had mine installed for 2 1/2 years and it's been amazing. I just got back from a 3500 mile road trip and averaged 33-39 mpg each tank while having a blast in the mountains. Check it out.

Could you please tell me what type of front apron and lower spoiler is on your 2009 Corolla S. Thanks

I have checked out the Turbo kit from turbokits.com, however where were you able to find the race Bars? only TRD stuff I am able to secure here in USA is for Toyota tundra; any ideas?

I have checked out the Turbo kit from turbokits.com, however where were you able to find the race Bars? only TRD stuff I am able to secure here in USA is for Toyota tundra; any ideas?
I bought the TRD front upper strut brace and rear sway bar from a local Toyota dealer. I bought my Ultra Racing bars online. I have a front lower 3-point chassis brace, lower side chassis braces, rear upper strut brace, rear lower 2-point chassis brace and rear 19mm sway bar.

What pipe size match for 1.8 n/a all around?