Pinstriping

ToyBoy

My first thought was black. Can`t go wrong there . I am removing some black plasti-dip striping I did awhile back . I have on order some chrome looking body side molding that go near the bottom of the doors. I`m debating about using red or dark blue. I was wondering with age weather those would fade or not? I wouldn`t want my red stripes to look pink after a few years of use .

ToyBoy

I`ve got some stainless steel door moldings on order that will take some time to get here so I have a little time to decide . Yep,klinetime I agree red/black combo would be neat . Been looking at some striping on Ebay that comes with the Toyota and Corolla lettering comes with it as part of the pinstriping ,that is kind of at the top of my list so far .

I did this for the interior
That looks good Eric. Gives me something else to think about . I did get my chrome door moldings in and on the car . I want to do dual line pinstripes and the auto stores just have the skinny stripes . I was thinking about 1/2 inch stripes , dual . Which is like one stripe is 1/4" and the smaller stripe is 1/8" with a 1/8" gap in between. I can find them online but not at the store . This is for the outside by the way . But I may look into that door setup you got.

That looks good Eric. Gives me something else to think about . I did get my chrome door moldings in and on the car . I want to do dual line pinstripes and the auto stores just have the skinny stripes . I was thinking about 1/2 inch stripes , dual . Which is like one stripe is 1/4" and the smaller stripe is 1/8" with a 1/8" gap in between. I can find them online but not at the store . This is for the outside by the way . But I may look into that door setup you got.
If you do let me know it is very cheap and easy to do it ... I might now do it on white ... but let me know what you end up doing