PLASTI DIPPED MY WHEELS AND SMOKED MY TAIL LIGHTS

I tried to do it myself, but you need a impact wrench to loosen the bolts, or a long pipe bar to put over the torque wrench to help as others on this site said worked for them. Didn't have that either, so I took it to a local auto repair and they did it for me for free. I got lucky, they were cool guys and said they never saw a Toyota Corolla all TRD'ed out, thought the car was hot, said no charge. As for the difference, yes, I noticed a big difference, as I also installed the front strut brace as well. In my opinion it's well worth the cost.

WIN_20160128_16_18_53_Pro.jpg
Have you done this to your car????
Not yet but I'm thinking about it. My car is slate grey metallic and I've blacked out all the emblems, entire front black grille, gas cap, spoiler, and headlight "eyelids" with matte black plasti dip to give it a really aggressive look. I'm new to the forum so I haven't uploaded many pics yet. I will take some more when the rain stops. Here are a few old photos though. What do you think? Should i leave the wheels or dip them? and if so, matte or glossy?

View attachment 1255
Not yet but I'm thinking about it. My car is slate grey metallic and I've blacked out all the emblems, entire front black grille, gas cap, spoiler, and headlight "eyelids" with matte black plasti dip to give it a really aggressive look. I'm new to the forum so I haven't uploaded many pics yet. I will take some more when the rain stops. Here are a few old photos though. What do you think? Should i leave the wheels or dip them? and if so, matte or glossy?
I would say dip them ... but not sure your car is already too much on the dark side... but if anything try it with gloss ... and try one side first then show pics !! Lol

I tried to do it myself, but you need a impact wrench to loosen the bolts, or a long pipe bar to put over the torque wrench to help as others on this site said worked for them. Didn't have that either, so I took it to a local auto repair and they did it for me for free. I got lucky, they were cool guys and said they never saw a Toyota Corolla all TRD'ed out, thought the car was hot, said no charge. As for the difference, yes, I noticed a big difference, as I also installed the front strut brace as well. In my opinion it's well worth the cost.
I want to install the injen intake but right now I believe I wanna lower my car and I'm thinking of doing the exhaust aswell