Plastic part that attaches to LINER, FRONT FENDER, RH?

Good evening,

I have a 2010 Toyota Corolla. Recently, on the right passenger side, the plastic piece next to the wheel came off completely. My understanding is that this is part 53875A / 5387502260:

Now, another plastic piece that was connected at 90 degrees (so flat horizontally) and was in front and slightly to the left of the wheel cover piece also came off. I am trying to double check whether this piece is COVER, ENGINE UNDER, RH = 5144102260 or:

Any help would be much appreciated!!!!


New Member
I have a 2014 Corolla but to me the top choice looks like it is the wheel well cover and the second pick looks like the flat cover that is right in front of the wheel well.