Possibly the most nit-picky thing I'll ever post.

https://imgur.com/gallery/dSclr so here goes. Can anyone tell me if I can replace the cover where the horn is without activating the airbags ? I recently got my car detailed and the guys managed to scuff a area right where the horn is on my steering wheel (see link) and it's really bothering me more than it should lol it's just a spot the size of a silver dollar. Anyone know what the cover is called ? And it is something I can get at a dealership ? Been thinking of putting a sticker to cover it haha

fishycomics

Super Moderator
I can not see it at all. I get some Mink Oil its called and try on something you know won't bother you. it may make I a tad darker what We used to put on baseball gloves, and maybe it will take it away before you start messing with it. down the road it will look a hell lot better. I get that detailer to do it he messed it up have him fix it up

You can't replace the cover, its all one piece as far as I know and the pictures I have seen of the airbag being deployed. If you want to try to buff it out, pull the airbag fuse give it about 10-15 minutes then buff.