Post Pictures of What You're Working On

IFMJohn

Cars, houses, projects, what-have-you. Post pictures! (I was bored so I made this thread, lol)

This is what I did today. Transmission and kingpins on that truck. :D

Independent AMSOIL Dealer, Contact me to get the world's best oil for prices lower than brands like Mobil1 and Royal Purple!

GoldMedalSyntheticOils.com

Attachments

Lift, wheels and tires, projector headlights (not those cheap ebay ones), Oracle halos, and a bunch of other odds and ends
Sweet! Is she a gasser?

Independent AMSOIL Dealer, Contact me to get the world's best oil for prices lower than brands like Mobil1 and Royal Purple!

Sweet! Is she a gasser?

Yea she is. Gets the job done, but would love to get into a diesel. I'm actually looking into an 06-09 Ram Cummins, or a 14 Ram Hemi.

Yea she is. Gets the job done, but would love to get into a diesel. I'm actually looking into an 06-09 Ram Cummins, or a 14 Ram Hemi.
If you can't tell, I'm partial towards oil burners haha

That's a nice truck though!

If you can't tell, I'm partial towards oil burners haha

That's a nice truck though!

Thanks man! Yea I see you're a diesel tech. I began to go to school for that, but work got in the way :/ Still wish to go back and eventually drive a cummins of my own.