Power folding mirrors

I have a 2017 Corolla SE, I love the idea of the mirrors folding when I lock it. Anyone know of a way I make this happen? Very plug and play friendly if possible.

Only thing I see is to swap mirrors with the ones from the iM. They are motorized, but they still don't have the auto-folding function you hope for. In other words, lots of money and configuration work !

Great finding but since it seems to be about a relay. I don't think the SE has motorized mirrors in the first place so OP still have to swap them.

Yep, probably would have to swap them. Those on Ali express, I don’t see anything for the heated part. Also, I have the slate metallic color too not sure how I could go about painting them

Yep, probably would have to swap them. Those on Ali express, I don’t see anything for the heated part. Also, I have the slate metallic color too not sure how I could go about painting them
You can buy the covers from Toyota, I want to say they’re about $40 each. Or you can use your current covers depending on if you have the turn signals or not. I would just pop out the signal lenses and put my covers on, assuming they fit. But I would order black just in case.

It says they’re heated BTW

You can buy the covers from Toyota, I want to say they’re about $40 each. Or you can use your current covers depending on if you have the turn signals or not. I would just pop out the signal lenses and put my covers on, assuming they fit. But I would order black just in case.

It says they’re heated BTW
Looks like a good deal! Has anyone purchased them? Never done any kind of modification like this just want to be sure before I spend $400 lol

Via Aliexpress they have a full kit for like $330. I have had it since late 2019, just getting around to installing them. This kit gives you everything which includes the wiring (OEM-like covering and connections), upgraded switch with the folding option, modules, fuses, and blue-tinted glass which I love. Should have them installed by this Friday (by date of this post).

I have had it installed for about a month now, and they fit with all functions of OEM, but with the added folding function. Worth the money and time to install as far as I am concerned.