Problem With Screen On Radio

Hello,

So I have a Toyota corolla s 2010 with oh I would say about 50,000 miles. A few days ago we started the car up and noticed it was a bit sluggish to start. I look at the radio and can barely see anything and later that night dead battery. So we went and got a new battery the next day. No problems until today. I got in the car which started up great but the screen on the radio was all black blocks of nothing. After about 15 minutes of driving it worked fine. Anyone know why this keep happening?

Attachments

If it keeps doing it, you may need to take it in. It is also possible that it was just a hiccup. How many times and for how long has the radio done this?

Welcome to the Corolla Forum! :thumbup1::clap::):balloon::party:

I am guessing the car might still be under warranty? If so, schedule an appointment with your local Toyota dealer and they will address the problem for you.

Thank you guys for the replies. Yes this is a repeat thing not everyday though. I made an appointment for her for tomorrow. Lets just hope it is something minor.

I agree, probably coincidental (unless you changed your battery out with the ignition switch on). I've seen a dead battery make things flip out but not for three weeks after changing it and counting.