question about the wheels

Thanks for all the replies, i will definitely get the 17inch wheels to replace my 16 stock wheels, and i think the LE front end looks better than S.
I have to disagree with you on the grill, but we're all entitled to out opinions. ;) The new '17 style front end is way ugly though, again my opinion. Not trying to bash anyone, or start arguments, so please don't jump on me. :oops: I'm actually trying to replace my OEM S wheels. I see them EVERYWHERE!!! :(

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
I have to disagree with you on the grill, but we're all entitled to out opinions. ;) The new '17 style front end is way ugly though, again my opinion. Not trying to bash anyone, or start arguments, so please don't jump on me. :oops: I'm actually trying to replace my OEM S wheels. I see them EVERYWHERE!!! :(
Everyone has different opinions. For instance, I think I like the 11th gen LE bumper the best, then the 11.5 gen LE bumper second, the 11.5 gen SE bumper third, and the 11th gen S bumper fourth. It's not that I don't like any of the front ends of each car but that's how I would rate them from most preferred to least preferred.

Everyone has different opinions. For instance, I think I like the 11th gen LE bumper the best, then the 11.5 gen LE bumper second, the 11.5 gen SE bumper third, and the 11th gen S bumper fourth. It's not that I don't like any of the front ends of each car but that's how I would rate them from most preferred to least preferred.
It's all good! ;)