Question On 2018 Corolla Cooling System ??

If you shut off a 2018 Corolla after it's really hot, and after you've been driving in high Summer temperatures with the A/C on. Will the engine cooling fan continue to run with the ignition turned off? I know the cooling fan is electric due to the transverse mounted engine. And there were some older vehicles, and liquid cooled motorcycles that were set up so the fan would continue to operate with the engine off until the coolant temperature dropped enough.

I live in Arizona, and several older vehicles that were set up like this could kill a battery in no time if you parked a hot car in a hot garage in June, when the temp was in the 115 F+ range. I've heard most new vehicles have done away with this type of cooling system. And I just wondered what the new Corolla's have in regards to this? Thanks in advance, as I really appreciate all of your helpful insight.

If you shut off a 2018 Corolla after it's really hot, and after you've been driving in high Summer temperatures with the A/C on. Will the engine cooling fan continue to run with the ignition turned off? I know the cooling fan is electric due to the transverse mounted engine. And there were some older vehicles, and liquid cooled motorcycles that were set up so the fan would continue to operate with the engine off until the coolant temperature dropped enough.

I live in Arizona, and several older vehicles that were set up like this could kill a battery in no time if you parked a hot car in a hot garage in June, when the temp was in the 115 F+ range. I've heard most new vehicles have done away with this type of cooling system. And I just wondered what the new Corolla's have in regards to this? Thanks in advance, as I really appreciate all of your helpful insight.
I have a ‘14 and the fan shuts off with the car and does not run independently.

I've gone outside a few times at night and sometime hear the car doing a pressure test on the fuel system... Lol... I've gone to a Toyota dealership at like midnight and seen some prius running, so wouldn't be surprised if the fan runs to get the temp down.... Does your temp run high down there.... Mine never runs past high.... Didn't know if with hot temps it runs a bit higher than normal and when you shut it off it runs alittle bit extra to get it to normal temp.... These corollas have so many sensors in them, I don't even think Toyota knows half the time .

The cooling fan will stay on if the car is overheating and it'll only cool the coolant to operating temp.

I live in Arizona too and it doesn’t do that to me
I have a 15 Corolla