Racing games

Since most of us here play video games I'm sure, I wanted to start a general discussion and see what everyone likes to play in the particular category of racing games. Me in particular I'm currently biased to the crew. It honestly reminds me of when NfS was actually a good racing game.that's not to say NfS is shitty just it has definitely dropped the ball in its more recent iterations.

For me, Gran Turismo will probably always be my favorite racing game, patiently waiting for GT Sport to come out! Assetto Corsa is good as well, usually play that one to drift though and I can agree that NFS hasn't been good for a while. I had my hopes up for the last one they released. My favorite NFS games are Hot Pursuit 1 and Underground 1. I haven't played the Crew yet but the map is pretty interesting. Another game I want to try is Driveclub, the graphics are pretty nice on that game!

I'm gonna have to look into assetto corsa, I think I may have been living under a rock I know nothing about that game. Grand turismo is awesome I also enjoyed forza motor sport.

Was a big fan of the Import Tuner, Tokyo Xtreme Racer,& Wangan Midnight series, etc by Genki

Love the Initial D & Wangan Midnight arcades… sadly the arcade scene in N.America has been dead a long time ago… so, didn’t see a lot of these

Was a big fan of the Import Tuner, Tokyo Xtreme Racer,& Wangan Midnight series, etc by Genki

Love the Initial D & Wangan Midnight arcades… sadly the arcade scene in N.America has been dead a long time ago… so, didn’t see a lot of these
I think your best bet to find these would be Dave n busters

Grew up on NFS like most people, with a bit of Gran Turismo sprinkled in there. I always appreciated the simulation aspect of gran turismo, but enjoyed the gas and crash of need for speed. Since forza 4 on Xbox that game takes the cake. The settings allow you to make it as easy (nfs) or as realistic (gran turismo) as you want.

Forza also has the tuning side that can make or break a car. I also own a PlayStation and will buy gran turismo but I believe forza to be the better game. Not a fan of their horizon series though