Rear brake rotors upgrade

Has anyone here upgraded their rear brake drums to disc brakes? I’m afraid that’ll be the next mod I’ll be doing in my car. :cool: Please let me know what was your end result.

absolutely! All you have to do is cannibalize and find a donor with rear disc:

Corolla XRS 09-10
Matrix 09-14
Vibe 09-10

or just get the rear brake backing plate and slowly get all your brake parts.

DO YOUR Research first... ;)

Thanks. I was in Mexico in 2016 and seems to be standard for my model year. Which is bs, since it seems to be nonexistent for the same year here in the US. My biggest concern is how hard would it be to retrofit my ABS sensors and e brake cables.

What year Corolla you drive? If it is the 2014 and up model you can find a Corolla S (SE as they are now called) with the upgrade package and use the rear disks from that one. Either way I would be sure to get the ABS sensors and E brake cable off the donor car as well and should be plug and play.

What year Corolla you drive? If it is the 2014 and up model you can find a Corolla S (SE as they are now called) with the upgrade package and use the rear disks from that one. Either way I would be sure to get the ABS sensors and E brake cable off the donor car as well and should be plug and play.
It’s a 2013. I can get pretty much everything I need from rockauto.com.