Has anyone attempted to remove their rear door panels? Is there any room for more speakers back there?
How about the center console? How do you get the em brake boot off?
And, A pillars... I want to plasti dip mine and prefer to remove them. Any tips?

I've done all of the above.

Rear door panel removed, you be the judge:

Center console boot. First just pull the silver trim thing down and it should pop off of the shift knob, then unscrew it. Pry up on the silver and black trim peice and you should get here.

Next remove the cover and boot, cant remember exactly but I am pretty sure there are just some plastic retainers.

flip it over and release the plastic clips releasing the boot from the shift cover indicator thing.

Then flip it inside out and cut the zip tie, this will release the shiny chrome thing.

Then make it super cool like me.

As for the a pillar panel, just pull the rubber weather stripping away from the pinch weld. Then get your fingers behind the panel and pop it outward, behind the airbag you will see a plastic retainer that is keeping it from coming out all the way, get some needle nose pliers between the airbag and the metal of the car and grab the plastic retainer, twist it so that it will slide out of the panel, and bam you are done.

WOW! Thanks!
I'm still confused about the emergency brake boot though. How do I disassemble the handle so I can remove the cup holder trim piece?
Thanks for the pics, very helpful. Looks like a lot of custom work to add speakers in the rear doors. Sounds like fun! Lol

Oh, I never figured that out, sorry thought you meant shifter. To remove that piece you just get your fingernails under the edges and pull it up, I don't know how to get that boot off but I usually just turn it so it's out of the way, but the boot will still hold that trim piece in. What are your plans for it?

Oh, I never figured that out, sorry thought you meant shifter. To remove that piece you just get your fingernails under the edges and pull it up, I don't know how to get that boot off but I usually just turn it so it's out of the way, but the boot will still hold that trim piece in. What are your plans for it?
I want to remove the cup holder so I can add led lighting to them. It would be easier if I could remove the whole piece from the car to work on it.

Center console boot. First just pull the silver trim thing down and it should pop off of the shift knob, then unscrew it. Pry up on the silver and black trim peice and you should get here.

Next remove the cover and boot, cant remember exactly but I am pretty sure there are just some plastic retainers.

flip it over and release the plastic clips releasing the boot from the shift cover indicator thing.

Then flip it inside out and cut the zip tie, this will release the shiny chrome thing.

As for the a pillar panel, just pull the rubber weather stripping away from the pinch weld. Then get your fingers behind the panel and pop it outward, behind the airbag you will see a plastic retainer that is keeping it from coming out all the way, get some needle nose pliers between the airbag and the metal of the car and grab the plastic retainer, twist it so that it will slide out of the panel, and bam you are done.
BTW, I like the shift boot! I might do that and try to match the blue on my trim. Nice attention to detail.

So what exactly did you do to the shifter boot to make it "super cool" as you say?