Rear Window Spoiler

ToyBoy

Well I hope so. I live on the Indiana/Michigan border so before I see nice enough weather to install it may be awhile.Going on a 2014 white LE plus.

ToyBoy

I like that Chris. I hope mine looks good too. After scanning the Ebay listings I was trying to find a shape that was not too big or too small. And just going by the pictures I think I found a middle ground and shape that will suffice.

Got my spoiler in today and just held it up to the window to see how it looks and fits, and all looks ok. I did order the 3M 94 primer Chris just now it didn`t come with it. No instructions but I`ve watched a few YouTube videos . Anyone know what the best outdoor temperatures are for installing these?

Hmmm I honestly wonder how it would look with mine, I have a white S and I'm just wondering if I got it if I should paint it flat black so it matches my wheels.
The black would look good on a white car. Gives contrast.
Mine came unpainted. Basically a long chunk of rubber. There are instructions on how to paint it, but I left it black. Matches all the other molding.
They claim it won't fade or crack, so far so good. If it ever shows signs of breaking down, then I'll have it painted. For now I like it black. I use Mothers VLR and or Wipe New, to keep it looking good.
Just my thoughts.

sorry to say but all those nice spoilers arent more than just a nice touch. they are totally inefficient since a real efficient spoiler needs to be at the same height and at least 3 feet from the roof.