Recommend a lowering spring

Looking to buy some lowering springs for my 2014 Toyota Corolla S. Can you guys make some suggestions? What do you have on your car and are you pleased with them?

Would you have any pictures of the gap it leaves between the tire and wheel well?
Yeah, that looks better! I have 16" OEM wheels so there's like a 4" gap on mine. Lol

Lol ... when the car is with the height of the factory, the wheel looks much smaller, I have 17 inches and the small vein before putting the TRD lower springs

Attachments

Last edited:
I had 9th Gen Corolla Eibach springs on mine. I believe they dropped 2 inches all around. This was before any springs were released for the 11th Gen. I used them for ~20k miles and still have them on my stock shocks in case I ever uninstall my coilovers.

It's too bad Toyota just didn't offers a package with the TRD installed when I bought the car. I may still install them in the spring though.
Also want to eventually launch a corolla TRD edition, already with all the equipment of TRD already installed of factory