Removing Rear Deck?

I am wanting to install an under the seat sub and I need to remove the rear deck to run wire to the rear speakers. I am at a loss as to how to remove the rear deck to get to them. I have tried looking up online as to how to do it, but could not find any instructions for a 2014 corolla. I did find one for a 2010 and they removed the rear seats and all the panels side, and front panels. However, looking at the rear deck it just doesn't look like you need to do all that. Has anyone removed the rear deck? If so how far back are the clips? do you need to remove all quarter panels and side panels of the interior of the car to remove the rear deck and access the speakers? Any tips? Thank you in advance..

XEON

In the same boat as you to..

I'm just waiting on some good 6x9 first and and good 6 1/2 for the front.

Than I will start to take it a part unless someone finds a way how to take it apart first.

For $15 bucks you can go to Toyota's TIS website and have 2-day access for the full manual for the car. The same one the mechanics at the dealership have access to.

Otherwise, work your way slowly around, be patient, and if something isn't coming apart freely, check for more screws and clips.

I'm a certified car electronics installer and just worked on an 03 and worked on an 09 also about 2 months ago.

Both of those vehicles, you needed to remove the side panels (on each side of the rear window) and then it remove screw clips on the part of the panel that the seats lay up against when they are up and the it just pulls out. Gotta use some force, but it'll just pop out. Some clips might not come with it, just make sure to remove them from their location and replace them back into the panel to be reinstalled properly.