Retrofit Bi-Xenon Morimoto Mini h1

So I've had the car a few days now & I couldn't hold back on my most anticipated of modifications, the bi-xenon retrofit!

It's the Bi-xenon Morimoto Mini H1 projector, currently with 6000K bulbs (to be switched out to 4500k in early March). I purchased them on www.theretrofitsource.com, I purchased them nearly 6 months ago so I can't quite remember the price, but this project was not cheap. All summed up it is in the neighborhoodof $800. But that is including professional installation, something I was not willing to do on my own.

Like I said, I'll be switching out to 4500K in early March since that's when my installer is getting the bulbs I prefer, the 6000K bulbs were the only ones he had in stock. I prefer the white crisp light to the duller more blue light.

The benefits of doing a bi-xenon retrofit are many, suffice to say, better more concentrated light output.

I had the projector hooked up to the high beams, which means when high-beam in engaged not only do the halogen lights turn on, but the solenoid is moved which makes my headlights look like a football field.

Here are some pictures for your consideration, I highly recommend this mod.

Hope you guys enjoy!

A daylight photo of my headlights, showing the appearance of them when turned off, a little ugly and draws a little too much attention but it's worth it

The shutter speed was adjusted to show the beam pattern, not the light output

The Morimoto Mini H1 Projectors

Another small modification, LED license plate lights and LED reverse lights, really improves visibility from behind.

Another small mod, Plasti Dipp-ing the horrible fake plastic wood that reeks havoc on the interior of my LE model Corolla

Another photo of the lack of horrible fake wood

Hallelujah