Ricey Anyone

DMO

I hear ya I'm trying to figure out how to make it look more ricey i guess you can say.. I was gonna paint the rims black for the white on black approach which i decided wont make that happen ... just wanna make the car my own so im looking to all options.. Also no exhaust tips.

Looking into spoilers I want it to be as Intimidating as possible without having a front ground effect. But maybe you cant do that with corollas?

Also On a side note if i add an Aftermarket Exhaust will that void Certified warranty from toyota?

If money isn't an issue I'd say look into the mapisa body kits I think one of our fellow members is a representative of the company they make 2 different kits the type rs and type z both are available for all of our cars trim and they just made the new ones for the 2017. As far as spoilers I from personal experience can tell you if it's a daily driver and roads by you are not the greatest, stay away from carbon fiber. I put the seibon gt spoiler on my car and it's lasted about 3 months till I hit a patch where didn't matter where you moved you were hitting a hole. Well the shock it sent upward made the bracket punch a giant ass hole on the left side. I kept it on for about a year cause I was able to make it get stuck in the hole but finally I decided a few days ago I was gonna retro fit the big celica spoiler I think it's called the "v-line" which if you ask me the sti takes a lot of inspiration from (the spoiler that is). The 2010 civic si's spoiler fits perfectly and gives our car a nice look. There is also the smaller celica spoiler which is very similar to the universal TRD spoiler that I think is on the corolla atlis. Last recommendations is the mugen windows visors and roof spoiler. I got a kit on ebay for like 80 bucks. All 4 windows the roof spoiler and vortex. Most of the bigger vortex you going to need to cut in the center to fit around the antenna. If you really wanna get creative there is a set of aftermarket lights on CarID that look sick I'm thinking bout getting them. They also have mini light bars that fit in between the fins on the grill. Suspension kit coil overs. I personally have the tein coil overs. Lil boost to performance kn or injen intake. I think that's it from sry if I went on forever. Oh a sway bar front and rear. You can get the TRD one or one of the aftermarket on carid.

Last edited:
u need some platic orings
on those screws to absorb the impacts.
I'll be honest with you nvr crossed my mind about the plastic orings, but I think had the spoiler been mounted on the outer fittings I think it would have been better but now I don't have it anymore. I'm working on getting the TRD or v line spoiler. Maybe even the sti wing.