Richmond, VA

Hi! I'm Matt and I got a 2010 Corolla LE as a first car about 2 years ago. Haven't had any problems with it (save for a couple of interior pieces, namely the vents, breaking). I stumbled upon this forum looking for aftermarket parts or ways to make it "pop", as I don't like the uniform look of it and am not exactly a fan of the Toyota stock silver paint. I'm at just about 88,000 miles and going strong.

My Sister has a 2010 Corolla in white. I think she said her door handles seem weak. She may have also broken one as well.

I wanted to get my Rolla in blue (standard only for the SE trim and above) but i wasn't gonna pay extra to upgrade to the SE edition esp when the engine is the same, lol. I've learned to like my Barcelona Red ;)

Br.

Matt556

My Sister has a 2010 Corolla in white. I think she said her door handles seem weak. She may have also broken one as well.

I wanted to get my Rolla in blue (standard only for the SE trim and above) but i wasn't gonna pay extra to upgrade to the SE edition esp when the engine is the same, lol. I've learned to like my Barcelona Red ;)

Br.
Funnily enough, my passenger interior door handle broke (still usable) a few years back. I guess with an "economy car", you pay for economy.